wmbjk

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:19:36 GMT, "Pete C."
wrote:

SteveB wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in

If your "Case skidsteer model 1830" is "inflight" you've got bigger
problems than a cracked crankshaft and the landing probably won't be
pretty...

Pete C.

I believe I did see one in flight before. Total distance: the four feet
from loading dock to the asphalt at street level.

Come to think of it, the landing was not that pretty, and the trajectory was
just awful.

But, you stand corrected. They WILL fly. ;-)

Steve

I've seen several small skidsteers hoisted onto a roof with a crane

According to Moller, hanging from a cable makes it an "skycar".

Wayne