Doug Kanter

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
m...
In article , "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

Well, why do YOU think your president waited? I think he *wanted* those
weapons moved, assuming the existed to begin with. Any idiot could've told
him the mostly likely place they'd vanish to (Syria).

Why on earth would he have wanted them moved?

How the phuque should I know??? But, imagine this: Your local cops have good
intelligence about someone doing huge business in drugs and stolen weapons
at a certain location. The police chief is interviewed on local TV & radio
news, every day for 14 days. Each time, he mentions the address, the
suspect's name, and the fact that they have a warrant. Of course, when the
cops arrive, the house is empty.

Whether the drugs & weapons were there or not, what is your reaction to that
scenario?