Dan_Musicant

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 21:59:06 -0700, "cat rancher"
wrote:

:Ours is shot. Any suggestions on how to find a good one?
:I'm kind of interested in one with a freezer on the bottom
r without a freezer at all... is that weird?
:
Guess this is pretty old, but I'll comment. I was in same position 5
years ago and bought one at Sears. They said they'd deliver it in 2-3
weeks! Meantime I find an Amana (they made the Sears too) at an indy
appliance store selling for less, just as good and 1-2 day installation.
Of course, I cancelled my Sears order and went with the indy. It's got
the freezer on the bottom (one of my requirements), and has been trouble
free.