Gunner

On 15 Jul 2005 08:04:16 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

But honestly I will revisit that very reasonable question when
the cost for the local peekskill cops reaches 5 billion dollars
per month. Pack a lunch my friend.

Please do.

And in the meantime please meditate on what you and yours
could could do with a few spare billion dollars.

Jim

I have and determined that using the money to wack a few hundred
thousand Islamic Fundimentalist Extremists and liberating 50,000,000
is a good thing.

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown