SQLit

"Rob Mills" wrote in message
news:7v0Be.3863$Zt.2303@okepread05...
Has any one had any experience installing one of these misting systems

using
ridged PVC?

I have a 30 X 12 ft covered patio/porch that is attached to the house

along
one 30 ft side. I want to install the mister along the three exposed sides
and space the nozzles about every 3 feet.
I would like to know is the 3 ft spacing of the nozzles sufficient and
should they be pointed straight down, inward or outward. RM ~

Spacing is what it is. There will be times when it is more than enough and
some times when it is not.
Point the nozzles down.

Bro put one on his patio, by the end of the first summer the calcium stains
were everywhere on the ceiling fan, walls and the beams of his patio. He
only ran it when he was outside and needed the extra cooling. If your home
is a dark color you could be surprised at the end of the season.

Filter the water before it goes into the misters. It will help some.
Depending on the amount of water you run though the system change the filter
frequently. End of this summer we get to paint the back end of Bro's home.