Rumpy

Well, you have gotten a few 'good' replies, but I would look at the DeWalt,
cordless nailers. Not sure if you just REALLY want something plugged into
the wall, but if you just don't want a compressor, they should be about as
good as you're going to find. If 16ga is too large, there might be other
cordless ones out there that are smaller. As far as leaving the nail 1cm,
(3/8"+), proud, . . . I think you're out of luck, at least I've never seen
one, for what ever that's worth.

http://www.dewalt.com/us/products/to...ategoryID=1377

"foggytown" wrote in message
oups.com...
Would anyone happen to know how far up the price chain you have to go
before you find an ELECTRIC brad gun (say up to 150mm) that drives the
nail flush with the surface (or even below the surface a bit) instead
of leaving it proud by 10mm or so? Are there any that are adjustable
so that the brads can be driven either permanently flush or proud for
temporary fixing?

FoggyTown