PC Paul

"OldBill" wrote in message
raden wrote:

Having asked them to be a bit quieter and being ignored, I resorted to
hooking up a stereo with the speakers stuck against the wall. I connected
it up to the PC and played

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/footy/

until 8 am No problems since then

Nice one! My son's neigbouring flat had child who practiced the piano
music very badly for long periods. The piano was against the party wall.
So he played the same music on CD through very loud Hi-fi. Neighbour soon
got the idea.

I had a neighbour who occasionally had long, but not *too* loud and not
*too* late parties. Then they started to get louder and later...

I did the same, playing "Queen - We Will Rock You" at full blast into the
wall several times.

Silence for 30 seconds or so from next door once I switched off, then 'We're
lost in music' came back equally loud for a minute.

But then much quieter music, and a smiley neighbour next day. No problems
since.

If only all problems actually got sorted out like that...