Egremont

Something else I've never been able to get is Plaster of Paris, as
recommended by Jackson / Day to fix a broken ceiling. Perhaps it's now
branded as "Arm Fixer" in Chemists or "Fast Setting Ceiling Fixer" in B&Q,
or maybe I need to find an outlet that supplies my local A&E unit...

RE my original post, I was starting to think Al Quaeda must be making bombs
out of Aspirin or something - I can't even get something to clean up a brass
letterbox from my local Chemists. But maybe I just need to find a better
one.

Egremont.