sPoNiX

Default Some good news and some bad news

On Wed, 26 May 2004 22:20:15 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

I'm not keen on her work either, nor Damien's (even though he lived just up
the road and is a friend of one of our sons) but more knowledgeable people
than me rate their work highly.

It's all a case of the emperors new clothes though, innit? One
'critic' says that it is 'art' and everone else follows suit.

Why is it that when damien hirst pickles a dead rabbit it is "Art"
worth million, but if I were to do exactly the same it'd simply be a
"picked rabbit" worth nothing?

Who am I to argue with them?

Why should you not argue with the self-proclaimed experts? After all
they are the ones calling themselves experts, no-one else!

It's all a scam I tell ye!

sPoNiX