Skip Elliott Bowman

"fbloogyudsr" wrote in message
"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote
One car, yes. I have a narrow two car garage and its easier to get the
drivers door open if it swings toward the center of the garage.

I'm curious: anyone have a two-car garage that they back one
car into, and front-end the other so that the driver doors are in
the center? This gives more room for the doors to swing open
and eases (at least for the driver) entry/exit. I do this sometimes
in crowded parking lots/garages when spaces are limited (or
some a$%^&* has taken more than his share - of course I'm
equally likely to park right next to them and block their door).

Same here. In my two car garage, I pull in and the wife backs in. This
leaves the tailgate of my SUV accessible for loading/unloading. we've
gotten pretty good at hugging the garage walls.