CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

Andrew wrote:
We just had heavy rain today, and seems the rain pipe, or whatever it is
called leaked, so the basement carpet got wet, and to the extent in some
point where ringing it would yield a fair amount of water. My question is,
should we get rid of it ASAP? I searched and read that after 48 hours being
wet is when mold would start to grow. Any help and input would be greatly
appreciated!

try insurance but its unlikely they will give a flip.

You nose is a pretty good mold detector.

I would rent a carpet cleaner for a few bucks and clean/dry the carpet.
Also should consider fixing the problem.

--
Respectfully,

CL Gilbert