Doctor Evil

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 02:39:01 +0100, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

What balls. Ken L, runs London.

He thinks he does.

He is the mayor of London.....you know like Dick Whittington. He doesn't
run Liverpool, it is London...just in case you got the two mixed up.

If he ran the government he would ban, or
tax to the hilt, polluting cars.

I imagine that he would.

I wish he would.

Fortunately, I don't suppose that Comrade Ken
ever will run the government.

He is doing a brilliant job on London.

A part of his job is to keep London's air
clean, and he attacks that in a way that
is becoming more effective.

You're easily taken in, aren't you......

No. He want the likes of you and your 4x4 diesel crap out of London; I am
with him.

He doesn't care too much about people
in Wokingham who use London as a doormat.

Neither do I.

Then keep your polluting machine out of London.