PabloRena ---> AnalProbe

wrote in message
ups.com...
why would anyone pay close to $125 to repair a set that can be bought
new for around $100 by the way rca and ge are now owned by the chinese
goverment and they are sticking the rca-ge names on even cheaper made
sets and flooding the market with them I saw a 27" rca flat screen at
wal- mart for $167

I like fixing consumer electronics because I can, and because I can do it
inexpensively and quickly (mostly). I admit that on the surface the
economics of the situation would appear to dictate the consumer should trash
the older non-working television and rush out to the nearest big box store
to buy a new one, but consumers are irrational and they develop attachments
to inanimate objects, plus some consumers are actually responsible and
prefer to "recycle and reuse" instead of clogging their local landfills with
non-biodegradable trash.

How you like 'them apples?