Larry Jaques

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 19:46:23 -0600, the opaque Dave Balderstone
clearly wrote:

In article , Larry Jaques
wrote:

Ever stop to think it might have been the reporter's calculated
wording which made it sound like the preacher was an ass?

Lary, I've worked in newspapers for more than 25 years and your
suggestion that a reporter would write a story, or that an editor would
let one go to print, that was anything less than totally objecti...

Nope. Can't finish that sentence. Not with a straight face.

Do newspapers still HAVE editors? I catch so many simple grammatical
errors in our local paper that I've given up hope. Hell, they don't
even run spel chuckers there, let alone check grammar. sigh

"Run that baby!" /bloomcounty

Good cartoon!

- - -
Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.
---
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming for YOU!