Rex B

jim rozen wrote:
In article , Dave Hinz says...

I dunno, has SA used WMD on their own people, and stonewalled the
weapons inspectors for years?

So what, if they came right out and said "hey we've got
WMDs" like n. korea does, we'd leave them alone - like
we leave korea alone?

In grade school we learned to choose our battles in terms of whether
they are winnable. Part of that decision included thoughts like "Does
he have a big brother that might kick my ass?"
Just because you don't wade into little Bobby and his big brother,
doesn't mean you can't pour some well-deserved whupass on Billy that's
been shooting paperclips at you from across the room all morning. And
who knows, little Bobby might adjust his behaviour after seeing what
happens to Billy.

Are you suggesting we should attack Korea?