Andy R

Default Recommendation for a thermostatic shower?

"John Rumm" wrote in message
I will be installing a new shower shortly and was wondering if any of
you had particular recommendations? Any pros and cons to look out for?

The water system provides hot and cold water at mains pressure
(modulating combi). Static water pressure is OK ( 3bar), flow rate up
to about 15l/min is available from the hot supply - although I would
like to use less than that so as to have something left for the rest of
the house.

We used an Aqualisa in exactly the same situation and it worked beautifully.
Even when taps were turned on around the house and the flow reduced to not
much more than a dribble at least the temperature remained constant.

Rgds

Andy R