Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
In the case of congestion charging, which is where this started, the
real issue is outmoded business culture which insists on putting
people physically in one place and a city centre of all places to do
their work.

Hmm. Despite modern systems making communication from any distance easy,
personal contact is still an important thing in business of the type where
trust may be involved. Thinking of City of London type things. The real
problem was forcing those workers to have to commute vast distances due to
the lack of suitable attractive housing closer by.

--
*Sometimes I wake up grumpy; Other times I let him sleep.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.