Pete C

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 13:13:53 +0000 (UTC), "Rob"
wrote:

But at the mo my office with sun glaring at me through blinds plus PC and
monitor belting out loads of heat = 36C(97F) in the room!!!!! And thats with
two fans on. PC has been groaning about the heat too. Have got a fan blowing
on it now!!!

I'm meltinggggggggg!!

Thanks

Rob

Hi,

Are the only windows on the side that faces the sun?

I've found a good way of blocking heat from coming through blinds is
some sort of reflective material, like a foil car sunshade, foil
backed beach mat (both from a pound shop), or space blanket.

Also try and get as good a through breeze as possible, ideally so it's
also blowing out the window facing the sun.

cheers,
Pete.