Ken Weitzel

why would anyone pay close to $125 to repair a set that can be bought
new for around $100 by the way rca and ge are now owned by the chinese
goverment and they are sticking the rca-ge names on even cheaper made
sets and flooding the market with them I saw a 27" rca flat screen at
wal- mart for $167

Here I go again...

I agree; far far better to continue to needlessly
squander more and more of the earth's finite resources.
To fill up landfill sites. To make sure that fellow
young countrymen have no possible employment futures in
the repair business. To further destroy the environment
with manufacturing "exhausts". To waste more and more
fuel shipping junk halfway round the world. And to send
more and more of our dollars off to far away countries.

The US aquired their country from the indigenous people
with flimsy shiny trinkets. Now China is aquiring North
America with flimsy shiny trinkets.

Sorry for the sarcasm and the old man rant. Just gets
me so mad....

Ken