Ed Sirett

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 03:47:18 -0700, bub wrote:

Hi,

What documentation do I need to ensure the new boiler I've had fitted
is all legit and legal? I've been given a copy of an invoice from a
Corgi guy (he didn't install it) who did a safey check and gave it the
thumbs up. Is this enough?

Well you should really have received the installation and servicing
instructions. The user manual if separate. The benchmark log book.
And if you are really keen the boiler should have been notified through
CORGI (or otherwise) to building control and you should get something to
say so.