CW

I would like to know too. The flea market/ebay idea doesn't appeal to me
much.

"M&S" wrote in message
link.net...
Hello to the group,
Can anyone give me a heads up on the quality of the auger bit sets sold
at Lee Valley? I have been searching for a set of (new) auger bits for
use with a bit brace and so far have only come up with the same sets
offered on Amazon from several different locations. One site has an 8
pc. 24" auger set for 59.00 but they all look to be the same quality one
could expect from Harbor Freight/Northern Tool etc.. I dont know for
sure but thats just my assumption based on the pictures and price.
The Lee Valley bits, again just from the pictures, look like they may
be of a bit higher quality and given they are from Lee Valley I would
hope so. If anyone had any other suggestions for sources of new sets it
would be greatly appreciated. I have spent a lot of time searching the
archives and the net but the selection seems to be very limited.

Thanks,
Mark