Dave Balderstone

In article .com,
SonomaProducts.com wrote:

I placed a few pieces on there for sale. Within an hour I recieved 3
a money order or cahsiers check and they have their own shipper. It
seemed suspicious so I check around for fraud alerts and there it was.
In fact one of the samples was verbatim to one of the emails I
recieved. The basics are that they send you a cashiers check or money
order that you bank will accept but will later reject once they find
its fake. By that time you have already shipped the product.

Check out http://www.scamorama.com/

The only reason these thieves are out there is that people are more
greedy than they are smart.

djb

One site: http://www.balderstone.ca
The other site, with ww linkshttp://www.woodenwabbits.com