geoff

Default Some good news and some bad news

In message , Mary
Fisher writes

"geoff" wrote in message

My test to measure the artistic quality is to ask myself whether if I
had produced the same, would I have received the same adulation / money
?
The answer being a resounding "no", I conclude that it's the artist, not
the art which is important. It seems a huge scam to me.

So it's about money!

I'm not keen on her work either, nor Damien's (even though he lived just up
the road and is a friend of one of our sons) but more knowledgeable people
than me rate their work highly. Who am I to argue with them?

Go for it gel, say what you think (as usual) ... a heap of elephant dung
is also a pile of ****

Mary

Mary

Quite contrary ...