DoN. Nichols

In article .com,
jon_banquer wrote:

DoN. Nichols wrote:
In article . com,
jon_banquer wrote:
I recently purchased this book (still waiting for it to arrive)

http://www.lindsaybks.com/bks3/armature/

I was wondering if others have purchased Lindsay books on other
subjects

[ ... ]

(which subject(s) ?)

Too many to try to list. Most were purchased at places like
Cabin Fever/Iron Fever, spur of the moment purchases.

[ ... ]

If there are too many to list how about 5 of your favorites and why
they are your favorites.

The problem is digging down to where they are. They are
scattered all over the place, and I'm not positive which were Lindsey
reprints and which might have been from someone else (if there is
someone else doing such reprints).

And I see that you've asked *everyone* for a list of five. I'm
bowing out, because it is too much work.

Besides -- some of his reprints go back out of print, so even if
I listed something which was of possible interest to you, there is no
certainty that it would still be available. You need to work from his
*current* list of titles, and see what covers topics of interest to you.

Ask me to describe how something works, and I'll be typing for
an hour. Ask me to dig up and list books, and I simply shrug it off.

Sorry,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564