jon_banquer

Dave Mundt wrote:
Greetings and Salutations....
On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:47:31 GMT, Gary Brady
wrote:

jon_banquer wrote:
I recently purchased this book (still waiting for it to arrive)

http://www.lindsaybks.com/bks3/armature/

I was wondering if others have purchased Lindsay books on other
subjects (which subject(s) ?) and if they found them to be worthwhile
and why ?

http://www.lindsaybks.com/HomePage.html

jon

I've bought numberous books from Lindsay since 1982 (casting, machining,
Gingery books) and have always been happy with them.

Gary Brady
Austin, TX

Yea, I have bought a couple from them, and, really, would
kind of like to get several more. Good books, quick service, and
probably one of the most amusing catalogs that is being shipped
these days.
Regards
Dave Mundt

Which ones ?