Al A.

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 06:23:44 -0700, Abrasha
wrote:

I uploaded another project to my project pages. This time I show the
making of a bracelet from scratch.

The idea for the bracelet was based a common thrust bearing.

Take a look: http://www.abrasha.com/process/pbb/pbb-00.htm

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Abrasha,
it is funny that you say that this design was inspired by a thrust
bearing. When I first saw a picture of that bracelet on your web page
several years ago, one of the first things I thought was "Gee, sorta
reminds me of a thrust bearing..."

I really enjoy your process pages. It is interesting to see how much
work goes into something that, at a glance, looks quite simple. I'll
bet simply documenting all of those steps is quite a job in itself.
Great job, and thanks!

-AL