DTJ

On 13 Jul 2005 16:35:36 -0700, "Larry Bud"
wrote:

Daniel J. Stern wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jul 2005, Kevin Spencer wrote:

I wanted to get some opinions about my behavior. I recently moved into a
house (I'm house-sitting for a few years) and I have never had my own
driveway before this move. I find myself always backing into the
driveway now when I park, so when it's time for me to go anywhere, I can
pull out forward, and I won't have to worry about backing into a small
child or another vehicle.

Yours is a smarter and safer way to use a home driveway than the more
common method of nosing in and backing out, and for exactly the reason you
state.

Why doesn't he have to worry about backing into a child when parking
the car?

Maybe because when you pull up, you can look out the window.