Larry Jaques

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 13:15:32 -0500, the opaque Duane Bozarth
clearly wrote:

Upscale wrote:

"Mike in Mystic" wrote in message
That's not how that story read to me at all. The guy needs a parking lot
for a church, and this tree is in the way.

If what you say is correct, then at the very least he could have stated his
case a little clearer. If there's any confusion about his intent, then it
looks like it was his own fault.

One should never underestimate the ability of the reporter to confuse an
issue,, either...

After reading her "balanced and neutral reporting", the odds appear
fairly high that Georgina Gustin is a tree-hugging liberal.

The fact that the living tree might be worth a lot of money in timber
never got covered by the newspaper. I wonder why. (No I don't.) sigh

-
- Let Exxon send their own troops -
http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Programming