Edwin Pawlowski

"John Emmons" wrote in message
What I don't understand is why anyone would ship something before a
"certified" check actually clears? I don't mean after it's been deposited,
mean after it clears and the actual money is in your account. Or else
simply
call the issuing bank and confirm the authenticity of the check and the
funds.

A lot of people think that a certified or cashier's check is like gold and
is going to clear. The will if they are not counterfiet.

The "I'll pay you more than the asking price if you'll send me back the
extra money" is my favorite.

Do you have change of a $40 bill? Just give me three tens and wi'll call it
even. Greed is a wonderful motivator.