Dave Hinz

On 14 Jul 2005 13:01:46 -0700, jim rozen wrote:
In article , Dave Hinz says...

Do you claim that we SH didn't have WMD? Do you claim that he showed
proper documentation that all of his WMD had been destroyed?

Dave:

1) no tooth fairy

So far, so good

2) michael jackson did it

Agreed. Multiple times.

3) WMDs were only a right-wing talking point

Utterly and completely wrong. Did you follow this link?
http://www.thiefsden.net/archives/000073.html

If any of these are wrong, please let me know. I'm a stickler for not
using false quotes, you see.

4) OJ did it

Undoubtedly.

5) robert blake did it

Probably, but they case got so badly muffed that OJ could have done that
one too.

6) no easter bunny

Sure there is; we eat one each Easter.

Get over it.

Get back to me on those quotes please. By calling it GOP talking point,
when there are so many non-GOP people who also said the same thing,
really shoots holes in your argument. If any of those quotes are
disproven I'd love to know it.