JohnM

Ignoramus13314 wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:30:03 -0500, No Spam wrote:

JohnM wrote:

Griz wrote:

The Mad Ex-Wife is my daughter. I'm just helping her sell some
community property to help pay community debt. besides being abusive
he was a big spender.

Got a picture of her to go with the tools? I might take the whole
package if the price were right..

John

Be very careful...I think you would get the father-in-law too!

The one I have now is probably worse, he thinks the same way but seems
to feel he has to act like we're buddies.. damn I hate that, ****ing coward.

and when she gets MAD at you, she will sell your tools!

As long as she isn't perfectly frigid I should be able to manage things;-)

John