Dave Hinz

On 14 Jul 2005 10:47:11 -0700, jim rozen wrote:
In article , Dave Hinz says...

And yet, the US hasn't been attacked again, certainly not with AQ and
SH's WMDs, so that which was a real risk has been prevented.

So Dave, I guess I can be expecting *your* contribution to the
'prevent the peekskill elephant attack' funds then.

No, we went over this already. There have never, presumably, been
elephant rampages in Peekskill, yes? And yet, SH has unquestionably
both owned, and used, WMDs. And AQ has, unquestionably, attacked the US
on US soil.

I think WMDs are way under-rated, I want you to pay your share
for another $5B/month for elephant prevention.

Apples and oranges, Jim. Or, rather, elephants and WMDs.