Dave Hinz

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 11:17:35 -0400, Adam Smith wrote:
Looks like the whole group is suffering from a bit of castration anxiety:
the whole notion of ANY ex-wife selling a guys TOOLS is provoking a fair bit
of hostility.

Naah, that's not the part I had a problem with, it was "Here, here's
some stuff I'm selling, check out the link, and oh by the way I have a
commercial site that sells tools too". Makes it look like the usual
shill/spam that we've been seeing for more than a decade.

Might have been better just to have sold the stuff, without going in to the
ex-wife details.

Yup. He appealed to greed or sympathy or something, and came across as
a shyster.

Without any evidence to the contrary, I'm inclined to believe Griz' offer is
what he says it is.

Could be, but his approach sucks.