T i m

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 13:13:53 +0000 (UTC), "Rob"
wrote:

But at the mo my office with sun glaring at me through blinds plus PC and
monitor belting out loads of heat = 36C(97F) in the room!!!!! And thats with
two fans on.

Am I right in thinking that the fans will actually add to the
temperature (motor heat) and it's only the chill factor that makes us
feel better?

PC has been groaning about the heat too. Have got a fan blowing
on it now!!!

Just out of interest (when it all cools down later / whenever) taking
the PC out and making sure all the fans / vents are clear. I had a
friend on the phone first 'reallly' hot day this year saying his PC
was locking up. When I went round there the CPU heatsink was
completely bunged up with fluff! (If it is all bunged up an ailine
(carefully), a vacumn on blow or air blower can are very handy).

I'm meltinggggggggg!!

Soak yer T shirt in cold water, wring it out, put it back on *then*
sit in front of the fan! ;-)

All the best ..

T i m