Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Rob Summers wrote:
Modern cars actually clean up the air they burn in terms of pollutants.
The only significant emission is CO2. And water, of course.

Please tell me you've missed a smiley off of that statement. Otherwise I
think you're going to have substantiate that outrageous claim.

I'll see if I can find it. It was a well argued article in Autocar some
time ago.

Of course it referred to the air in large cities, rather than in the
middle of nowhere. And only to petrol engines conforming to the latest
emission regs with their catalytic convertors fully hot.

--
*Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are (usually) unnecessary *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.