Mary Fisher

Default Office floor: laminate vs. tree wood

"Peter Twydell" wrote in message
In article , Mary
Fisher writes

"Pete C" wrote in message
.. .

Personally I think laminate flooring is fine in places where you don't
spend much time looking at the floor.

Who does?

Mary

Whether you spend more time looking at the floor rather than the ceiling
depends on your personal habits. Or vice versa. Or any other kind of
vice.

When I'm in a room I'm looking at other things - mostly people. If I'm alone
I'm ironing, reading, sewing or whatever. Certainly not looking at the
floor, ceiling or walls. If they're so noticeable as to be looked at there's
something wrong, IMO.

Oh - except that I do look - for a few minutes - at the bedroom ceiling when
I go to bed.

I don't look at the bathroom ceiling because we have a sculpture above the
bath, which I delight in seeing.

Mary

Mary