Jeff Wisnia

Abrasha wrote:

I uploaded another project to my project pages. This time I show the
making of a bracelet from scratch.

The idea for the bracelet was based a common thrust bearing.

Take a look: http://www.abrasha.com/process/pbb/pbb-00.htm

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Very nice and comprehensive photographic description.

I can't help asking if you considered or tried making those gold bearing
retainers by presswork rather than the washer and dome method.

I noticed the pieces of paper in the lathe photos, I take it gold swarf
doesn't get tossed out with the trash. G

Jeff (Son of a San Francisco jeweler active through the '50s)

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)