mike ring

Default increase hot water pressure

Andy Hall wrote in
:

You could use a flow switch (DPS have them for 22mm) and wire it in
series with a bronze pump or alternatively just use a single sided
shower pump.

Tahnks for the info Andy, I _was_ missing something.

A new cylinder plus pump seems more doable.

But what's DPS, please - I presume a supplier, but Google threw up
millions of Discount Plumbing Supplies/Services, but I couldn't find the
flow switch stockist, and other suppliers don't seem to have them.

But considering how well my Triton pumped shower goes, a shower pump
might well do; though I'd like to do it right.

In an earlier post you cautioned me against a 45 litre superduty
cylinder in case there was not enough in reserve

I have a 2 bed bungalow; only a small family could live here, and there
is only me and the mog; and we aren't anticipating company - do you
think 45, or possibly 80l is enough? I do quite fancy the mini tank.

Incidentally, how many litres does a hot bath require; any idea?

I appreciate all your help on this, your advice is really firming out
the plan

mike