Brian {Hamilton Kelly}

On Tuesday, in article

"John Rumm" wrote:

Brian {Hamilton Kelly} wrote:

I've been reading this group (Jeez! Isn't it busy[1]?) for a couple of
weeks or so. However, I've not seen any pointers towards any sort of FAQ
(or, given the wide variety of DIY activities covered herein, FAQs). I
*have* seen mention in some thread about how much aggregate and cement
one might require for a given sized lump of concrete: however, I cannot
now find that post.

Try the very good pavingexpert site, there is a vast amount of very good
info here on all sorts of things, but it does concrete in some detail:

http://www.pavingexpert.com/concmix1.html

Many thanks; bookmarked.

--
Brian {Hamilton Kelly}
"Je n'ai fait celle-ci plus longue que parce que je n'ai pas eu