Doctor Evil

"raden" wrote in message
In message ws.net,
Doctor Evil writes
He certainly seems to have left
secondary modern with a chip on his
shoulder

Maxie, you should have gone to one. It would have sorted you out.

Better
than that highly rated school you went to, the highly approved one.

No, I went to a public school if you must know

Yes, publicly approved.

No, a real one

Maxie, we know it was real. Approved and all that.

- where they at least
taught me the correct use of
grammar and how to spell.

But no dress sense. Maxie, your handbags don't match your dress.

You do grasp at non existent straws, don't you

Maxie, I saw that frock you worse when up the tree. It didn't do you nay
favours at all.

Which your sec. modern obviously didn't

Maxie, a Sec Moden you did need. That
would have sorted you out.

I don't think so, i might have ended up
as the sort of ****wit that you ended up as

Maxie, a Sec Mod would have taught you dress sense.

chip on shoulder and all

Maxie, you wear a sash on your shoulder, and always the wrong colour for
your shoes.