Hoopster

My bet is on restricted airflow. Are you 200% shure that all filters are
ok?

What happens if you tests it without filters?

Any sharp bends to airhoses? Any birds nest in the air outlet?

How is the fan driven? A loose fan belt? How are the bearings in the fan?

Hello - new problem... The filters and air outlet are fine. The dryer
stopped in the middle of drying. I then pushed the start button and
just heard a humming sound. Does that sound like the motor?

If it is the motor - can a friend with average dryer knowledge easily
repair it? If so, would it be safe to run if he didn't put the right
wires back on the new motor?