tvmirage

Hi Jason!!

Well, im new to this forum....hopefully I can help!!...your problem
is probably the eeProm IC in the Digital Convergence, QH174. I laso
have a service Note from Toshiba.

Model:TN50X81

Fault:
Set in ShutDown Mode

Bulletin:

1) Unplug the red, green and blue convergence yokes from the
convergence output board.

2) If the set then fires up, replace the QH174 Eeprom and set up the
convergence.

3) Resolder the convergence output board and clean P726B plug and
socket using a fibre glass brush. This will remove any tarnish that
can cause the convergence to change.

Im not sure how safe it is for the CRT's to unplug the yokes, I burnt
a tube in the past cause of that but form what oyu mentioned...the
eeProm is faulty. Replace and align Convergence...good luck!!!