doo

If I had my way the subject line would be "Widow Selling Tools".

Do NOT do this sir. You are posting this information in broad
daylight and from what I gather the spouse may well be aware
of this board.

Not that I would abuse my spouse, but if I would have an as overbearing
and threatening father in law as you seem to be in a brief bio, I
wonder what the daughter was up to?
Not to mention:
"This set is complete (one of each size) but some of the pieces have
been replaced by pieces from other sets. Some pcs. are marked "Webber A
croblox", some "Webber croblox", some "Webber Starrett", some "Webber A
croblox L.S.S. Co.", some "Webber Cleveland, O", some "Webber L.S.S.
CO.", one is C.E Johnansson and one is PTW. Most are simply marked
"Webber". "

Damn, how "complete" is a set comprised of many?
That to me is the same as saying I have an original '68 Road Runner,
but the tranny, motor, and rear have been replaced. It's "complete",
but I had to piece the parts together over time, as my crack smoking
wife spent all my money.
LMFAO, waiting for the flame.
Ron