BigWallop

"Lobster" wrote in message

went unheeded, and I eventually flipped and licked their door down,

stormed

Whoa, you licked their door down? Way to go, man....

I had asked them nearly every night for the first week, then it just seemed
to get worse instead of better, so I flipped out big time. Nothing I'm
really proud of, but the military seem to brain wash you into thinking that
if someone is ignoring your requests then they're only out for trouble, so
they get it and these people got it. It must have been more embarrassing
for their friends, who didn't really say very much, and they left not long
after it happened.

The door actually came off the bottom hinge, if memory serves right, so I
must have been really angry at the time.