Pat Barber

http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shops...s/drlbrad.html

appears to be extra long brad point bits...

Lee Michaels wrote:

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message

AAvK wrote:

I need a source for such bits, 10" long with full length flutes
in HSS. It is a REALLY huge search online, any sure thing pointers
for a good reasonable price?

Just csme from the library where I just happened to see a set in the
spring MLCS catalog. At that time they were a sale item, but whether
are now, I've no clue...

I went over there and looked. What they have is a five inch extender for
their forstner bits.

I ASSume that it would work with other types of bits. I am not sure I would
recommend this. You would have to make sure that no unusual lateral forces
would be on the extended shank. I supposed if you took it slow and easy, you
could get by.

http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shops...es/forsext.htm