Michael

Try Garrett Wade www.garrettwade.com They have brad points 12" long for
a decent price.

AAvK wrote:
Ijust checked and couldn't find them either. I have a set at home that
I'm sure I bought from HF. Either I'm istaken or HF is not currently
stocking them. When I get to my shop I'll check and see if they are
still packaged with a SKU number.

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland

Thanks Larry, actually I don't want them from HF, if I wanted Chinese I would buy
these ones:

http://woodworker.com/cgi-bin/FULLPR...ARTNUM=120-548

...a more decent price for almost exactly what I want but I think the points are not
like the "flat" cutting knives like the Lee Valley ones, "rounded up to the spurs"
which is designed for soft woods but the flat cutters will do better for both hard
and soft.

I'll just buy the overpriced Fuller for **** sakes.

--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking