Ian

(Ian) writes:
wrote:
Well, this is texas in the summer, I guess.
So bottom line to this is; you're not sure where you live or what
season it might be.

This makes no kind of sense to me, I'm afraid.

Has this poor soul been at the cooking sherry again,or sniffing glue
or something?

He was making a feeble joke based on your inclusion of the
phrase "I guess" at the end of the sentence quoted above.

Well, I did briefly consider this possibility, but dismissed it on the
grounds that no one would willingly embarrass himself in this way.
Have they started installing PCs with internet access in Homes for the
Hopelessly Backward, d'you suppose?
--
Ian