BE

Default Blower motor?

Just a question regarding the blower motor on my furnace. I just had the
evaporator AC coil replaced. I mentioned to him that even before it went
bad the home does not seem to stay cool for long. He told me to leave the
fan switch on the thermostat to on so that it blows 24/7

Well needless to say that makes a huge difference as the compressor isn't
needed as much.

My concern is will this shorten the life of the motor? And, is it ok to
leave the fan on 24/7 for 2, 3, 4, 5 days? My thinking is to leave it on
for whatever the duration of the heatwave. Correct?

Thanks...