Doug Kanter

"Jim Yanik" . wrote in message
.. .

So, you wonder why so many wanted to spit in Bush's face when he first
said "We're going to Iraq to help the people"??? I know two guys who
consider themselves EXTREMELY conservative. If they could give Rush
Limbaugh a blowjob every day, they'd do it. But, they both laughed
when Bush began compiling his list of reasons. They both said
"Bull**** - of course it's the oil!"

Who cares if you know "two guys"?

And there's was more than one reason Bush cited for intervening in Iraq.

The point is that actual conservatives (as opposed to little robots) know
Bush's true reasons. If you could get five minutes in a room with the man
who is ACTUALLY making policy, Karl Rove, he'd tell you why we're in Iraq,
and if you asked him about the initial list of stupid reasons, he'd probably
laugh in your face.

How do you think it would've gone over with the public if your president had
simply said "We're invading Iraq because we believe it's an integral part of
protecting the oil we get from Saudi Arabia."?

Hmmm? Whattya think?