krem

Default is it possible to have pc cable (camera) trigger a disposable camera's flash circuit

Hello, A strange request maybe but an answer would be great. I"m
looking to use the flash circuit inside of the disposable cameras (with
flash) with an older camera I have. The camera uses whats called a "pc
cable" as a trigger and i'm looking for some type of circuit which can
close the disposable camera's flash circut from the signal coming from
the pc cable. I'm not sure what the signal is though so that may be my
biggest stumbling point. Thanks for any input. Ahh and i'm using a
disposable camera flash because i'm trying to shoe horn it into another
old flash housing to keep the old look of the camera.